Become a member.
The Leadership Group for Industry Transition (LeadIT) gathers countries and companies that are committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions from industry by 2050.
- Setting the international agenda for green industrial policies through Ministerial and CEO-level dialogues, including an annual LeadIT Summit at the UNFCCC Conference of the Parties (COP).
- Access to a network of frontrunners on industry transition (countries, companies, international organizations, and financial institutions).
- Membership of the LeadIT Technical and Expert Committee and working groups where LeadIT members share knowledge and develop joint strategies to accelerate industry transition.
- Policy advice based on ahead-of-the-curve research and analysis.
- Guidelines, tools, trackers, and technical support to develop sector-specific implementation roadmaps to drive the industry transformation.
- Site visits to companies leading the way on industry transition with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Subscribe to the LeadIT mission of reaching net-zero carbon emissions from industry by 2050.
- Participate in the annual LeadIT Summit at Ministerial or CEO level.
- Attend the LeadIT Technical and Expert Committee meetings and, as appropriate, LeadIT working groups.
- Actively engage with the LeadIT Secretariat and LeadIT members and partners to share information about activities on industry transition.
Applications to join LeadIT are submitted to the LeadIT Secretariat and reviewed by the LeadIT Management Board. To apply, please fill in the LeadIT Member Application Form. You can find the link to the Member Application Form and more information about becoming a member by downloading the LeadIT Information Pack below.
You will be contacted after the LeadIT Management Board has reviewed your application.
If you have any questions, please contact the LeadIT Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.